Welcome to the Creekside Lands Inn hotel in Charleston, South Carolina where you will find true Southern Hospitality. Located near historic Charleston, the Creekside Lands Inn hotel is an intimate retreat secluded among moss draped majestic oaks and a spectacular view of Long Branch Creek, a tidal saltwater creek teeming with shrimp, blue crab and a variety of fish.
The hotel has a small private dock extending into the creek which is great for crabbing and fishing. There is also a picnic area with grill and picnic tables, right by the swimming pool where you can enjoy family time.
Ideally located 5 miles from historic Charleston, Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum, Fort Mountie National Monument, and the Boone Hall, Magnolia, Middleton Place and Drayton Hall Plantations.
- Guest rooms feature newer furnishings and updated bath amenities
- Outdoor swimming pool with barbecue grill
- Wooden dock reaching into the creek with a relaxing view, great for fishing and crabbing
- Fresh complimentary continental breakfast provided in the hotel lobby
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- Secure Parking area
Creekside Lands Inn Hotel is located off Savannah Highway (US 17) in West Ashley which refers to the area west of the Charleston peninsula, bordered by the Ashley River and Intracoastal Waterway. West Ashley is the oldest suburb in Charleston and the closest to town.
Please continue browsing to read more about our Hotel in Charleston, SC, view pictures and descriptions of our rooms and more about must see attractions and beautiful places to visit during your stay in Charleston, SC.